Monday, November 1, 2010

This week (Nov 1)

Hopefully you had as restful of a weekend as I had. I'm getting caught up this afternoon and want to let you know what to expect this week.


  1. Newton's Laws test has been graded. Some of you really helped your grade. Some of you bombed badly. Here's a deal: if you did poorly, come back in during growth period on Wednesday and re-take it. You have to know all of the laws anyway, so why not just work on them tonight and tomorrow and re-take them for full credit. That's a "no-lose" proposition, isn't it? :)

  2. Many students are doing well so far. Please contact me if you are (or your child is) doing poorly, as I want students to succeed and will do all I can to help. Growth period is a must.

  3. We will be finishing up force and acceleration this week and will test on Friday. I don't see this being a long test, but it will have several problems as well as some multiple choice and writing.

  4. Notes for this unit are here. I will begin using folders on 4shared this week. It is much easier than Megaupload. Check this folder for Newton's Laws Notes

Good luck this week. Keep working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment