Parents and students, by tomorrow afternoon I hope to have the test scores posted. The score will be the corrected test grade, NOT the original grade which was pretty much a train wreck for all involved. I understand that everyone (well, almost everyone) got in a couple of hours studying last night which was good. The objective is to know the material, not just pass the test, so I believe that objective is accomplished.
About 20 minutes per night reading and reviewing the notes is a good way to keep from having to cram. In the meantime, I'm going to get back to grading the corrected test.
Be ready for a pop ____ tomorrow. :)
Mr. Barr,
ReplyDeleteJust wondering when we can find out how our students did on this "terrible" test? Kinda eager to see.
Understand you are moving. Hope everything goes well.
Lisa Davis
Got most of the test scores posted. If yours is not, it will be up tomorrow. Most of you know why.
ReplyDeleteThe corrected tests were FAR better. Good work on the rebound.